I was lucky enough to get a nice box from Denise at Almasdays.
- Usually I try not to eat the goodies that are sent to me until I write my posts, but failed this month. The box of cinnamon pecan cookie straws is empty and I ate a granola bar that wasn’t even pictured. Sorry – Margaret told me to.
- I love PB2, especially the chocolate flavor! For those of you who don’t know, it is peanut flour, so when mixed with water, in yogurt, smoothies, etc., it has the peanut butter flavor without the fat and calories.
- I am really excited to try the mango and pineapple flavored coconut water – about the closest a pregnant girl can get to a pina colada.
- The plastic box in the bottom left corner is a homemade macaroon from Denise’s local market. That has been calling my name all week! Well, that and the peanut butter pretzel truffle chocolate bar!
- Lastly are two acai punch drink mixes. Perfect for summer.
I also loved the card – how cute! Thanks Denise!
Breakfast – everything but the kitchen sink bread, greek yogurt and blackberries.
Lunch and snacks
More snacks – have you ever tried carrots and peanut butter? If not you are missing out.
“Danner” – Dan says that when he makes dinner it is no longer called dinner – I have to call it Danner. Seriously. I can’t make this stuff up.
I will call it whatever he wants if he allows me to put on pjs at 7:30 on Friday night and watch the Royals game while eating carrot, potato, cabbage, and turkey sausage deliciousness.
What? We are just practicing for life with a new-born. Hehehe.
Thought for the day