1. A few weeks ago, Dan told me that he thought The Hunger Games looked like a stupid movie. I tricked him into seeing it with me through the following conversation:
Me: I have a favor to ask of you, but you probably won't do it.
Me: Never mind, I know you won't want to, but it would really mean a lot to me if you did.
Dan: I might, what is it?
Me: I know you will hate it, like really hate it.
Dan: Just tell me what it is
Me: Will you go with me to see The Hunger Games on Friday night?
Dan: Oh, is that all? Sure, of course.
Muahahahaha. That is how it is done.
Don’t let the sad waiting in line face fool you. He stayed awake until 1:30 in the morning to watch that movie, whispering questions to me the entire time. There was a point where I thought he was going to jump some teenyboppers for talking / giggling / making out behind us. Then the kid made fun of his side burns and Dan turned around and shut up.
2. I feel like I have a hint of super powers after eating some Super greens for lunch. Ka-POW!
3. I take pictures with my food. A lot. I just usually have the self control not to post them on here.
But, how could I resist those cute carrots with the tops still on them?
4. All last week and the beginning of this week I gave up Splenda - cold turkey. Then, a few days ago, I fell completely off the wagon. It was in the drawer tempting me at 4:00 every morning. I think I am going to switch to Stevia and try to use less of it everyday. We call that a taper in the drug world.
5. This morning I ran an ENTIRE dishwasher load full of Tupperware that either came from the accumulated pile in my car or had food going bad in it in the fridge. Eww.
6. I didn’t eat anything green for dinner last night. Dan and I were supposed to grab some sushi before the movie, but through a series of unfortunate events I ate two bowls of cereal, crackers, and a sonic ice cream cone instead.
The picture of health.
Whew, glad to get all that off my chest.
Breakfast was a two parter. I am really loving the sliced mango. Totally worth the extra work of peeling and slicing.
Lunch was leftovers from dinner the night before. Dan’s grilled to perfection chicken.
Yesterday I bumped through the bump it up treadmill sprint workout over lunch at work. This kicked my butt and I was a sweaty mess after just 30 minutes.
Some of my coworkers were staring at me with worried looks on their faces. They either thought I was going to fall of the treadmill, or that I was going to break the treadmill. We will never know.
Thought for the day:
Daily points (31) + Activity Points (6) – Eating Points (45) = –8
Weekly Points (49) – Mon (?) – Tues  – Wed (2) – Thurs(11) – Fri (8) = 28